World Ocean Day Documentary & Discussion
Come and join us to honour World Oceans Day! We're joining forces with local community groups committed to caring for the ocean and marine creatures. Activities include:
- Documentary screening "The Smog of the Sea" (30 mins duration)
- Short presentation of local litter issues by Iluka Clifton
- Panel discussion featuring representatives from Turtles in Trouble Rescue, Coral Watch, Australian Parents for Climate Action
- Information tables and displays by Australian Parents for Climate Action; Turtles in Trouble Rescue, Coral Watch, Fraser Coast Stand Up Paddle Board Club & Ocean Guardians Hervey Bay.
- Lucky door prize donated by Watermark Sailing
- Afternoon tea supplied by the Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre
RSVP is essential by 5pm Friday 9th June.
WHENJune 10, 2023 at 2:00pm - 4pm
WHEREThe Treehouse: Urangan Community Wellness Centre
62 Elizabeth St
Urangan, QLD 4655
Google map and directions