Join the team at Australian Parents for Climate Action!
Australian Parents for Climate Action is Australia’s leading organisation to engage, organise and empower parents, carers, families and everyone who cares about kids, to advocate for climate action in their communities, in the media and to politicians and businesses.
We're a small, dedicated team of staff, volunteers and pro-bono experts who together make an outsized impact to build the public and political will to act on climate!
Current opportunities are listed below, with a link to the position description including contact details for inquiries.
Board (pro-bono) opportunities:
- Chairperson of the Board - applications close October 19.
- Non-Executive Board Director - applications close October 19 (with another Director to be sought in 2023).
Staff (paid) opportunities:
- Campaign Manager (6 month fixed-term contract) - applications close October 21.
- Online Community Moderator (Volunteer) - applications considered on a rolling basis.
- Content Curator - online (Volunteer) - applications considered on a rolling basis.
- Parent Activator - online shop (Volunteer) - applications considered on a rolling basis.