Volunteer to power climate action!
Australian Parents for Climate Action was built from the ground up by concerned parents like you, volunteering their time to ensure a safer future for our children.
We are solutions-focused and non-partisan, with the mission of influencing government and business to take more action on climate.
Our primary focus is running a national campaign to get all schools and early learning centres powered by solar and batteries: Solar Our Schools.
Our volunteers are actively engaged in a range of activities for Solar Our Schools and other climate action campaigns, including:
- social media
- collecting signatures for our campaigns
- running campaign-related social events
- hosting climate action play-dates
- creative and editorial writing
- as spokespeople for the media
- meeting with politicians
- writing letters to the editor
- writing government submissions
- working with international climate action parent groups
- and many more - let us know how you'd like to contribute!
Our core staff will enthusiastically support your volunteer work, including offering bespoke training masterclasses throughout the year.
Come join with us and together we can get more action on climate in 2021!