Organise An Event For National Action Month
Easy, fun and impactful events are actions like organising a climate walk, climate picnic, playgroup, play-in or even a climate coffee. The key is to be visible, create an opportunity for climate conversations with your network, community and especially your local politicians.
ONLY 6 STEPS TO PARTICIPATE - keep scrolling👇 for templates
- Decide on type of event: Location, Date/Time
- Create some promotional materials - templates below
- Register your event with us HERE - we will create an event on our national facebook page and website to help promote your event/action
- Send a media release with our easy template
Invite your local politicians, your community and/ or friends
- Find your Federal representatives details https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/
- For Victorians prior to the state election you might want to look here https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/findelectorate/
WE LOVE OUR KIDS, LET'S SHOW IT!
RESOURCES/ TEMPLATES FOR YOUR EVENT
- Template local media release - HERE
- Media tips can be found HERE
- Local media training - CANA webinar - ACCESS HERE