Climate Campaign Launch
Australia is falling behind the world in seizing the opportunities that come with strong climate action. Now, with a federal election looming, mums, dads, grandparents and carers have a big opportunity to make climate change a top issue for Australia.
Watch the Australian Parents for Climate Action Campaign Launch and get empowered to maximise your impact to secure big opportunities for Australia and a safe climate for our kids.
Our panel includes Saffron Zomer, Executive Director of the Australian Democracy Network, Dr Rebecca Huntley, author, researcher on social trends and Chair of the Australian Parents for Climate Action Advisory Group, and Nic Seton, CEO of Australian Parents for Climate Action. The event will be hosted by Marie Carvolth, Co-founder and Board Chair of Australian Parents for Climate Action. These expert speakers
- Share our people-powered strategy to boost the importance of climate action ahead of the election
- Unpack how democracy works, and how we can shape it
- Reveal why parents are trusted messengers, and why parents are so important in creating climate action
- Equip every attendee with the means to make a difference right now
- And launch our parent-powered climate action campaign election with case studies from parent climate champions
Take action now! Jump over to our new MP letter writing tool!
Your voice is powerful. Politicians want your support right now. And if we all speak up and make ourselves heard, we can shift the politics toward positive solutions that help secure a safe climate for all children.