AP4CA WEST MELBOURNE
Here in AP4CA West Melbourne we're on a mission to empower parents, carers, families and everyone who cares about kids, to advocate for urgent action on climate. We invite you to get involved!
We are all local parents from diverse backgrounds, united by a common purpose - our love for our kids, and our local community. We want to create a safe future for our children and future generations.
Our AP4CA West Melbourne group is action-oriented, locally connected and part of a network of groups all over Australia. We plan family-friendly, non-partisan activities that engage communities, engage politicians in climate solutions, and amplify positive stories.
Why join our local AP4CA West Melbourne group of parents who care about a safe climate? It’s an opportunity to:
- Connect with families in your local community
- Empower and educate your community with positive solutions
- Win local and national campaigns
- Develop constructive relationships with key decision-makers
- Amplify positive stories through local and social media
- Build and strengthen a strong climate movement across the country
You can be as involved as you like. Sign up here to stay informed, receive updates on our upcoming events and find out how you can be involved.
NB: If you’d like to get active now - just email [email protected] and one of our parent organisers will get back to you asap on how you can be involved.